ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 21, 2006

Our Seven Qtpies!

I'm totally new to blogging, but thought I'd give it a try with so many friends and family so far away.
My husband and I have 6 children with one on the way and are open for as many blessings as God gives us. Yes, that makes us "quiverful minded." Its not always easy, since most people think we are crazy, but its amazing to watch what God does to your heart, your family, and what He teaches your children!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

lovemyspice said...

Nice blog.... and pics! So where is the mamma and papa? Gotcha......

Anonymous said...

Let's see... This was your first post and there were just 6 kids then.

Now it's been almost 2 years and now there 7 kids.

What do you think about blogging now?

Are there more kids in the future?

My wife and I have only 2, a 17yr old and an 11yr old. On some days it feels like there are 7 kids in our house.

Take care and hopefully we will talk again.

Johnny & Helena
www.motherswit.com

Anonymous said...

our blog is www.amotherswit.com/blog, not www.motherswit.com

Johnny & Helena
www.amotherswit.com