ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 06, 2006

School is here, again...........


I'm happy and sad to see the school year start. Its nice to have a schedule again, but I miss having the kids home. (most of the time) Drew and Kaytlin are going to school full day right now doing all their electives, and then later their online classes will start. Drew will be taking several college classes! I'm pretty happy with the way it looks like school will be going for them.
The other 3 are pretty happy with school starting. It does take a few months before Hope-Anne and Cody start begging me to homeschool again. I hope they really enjoy school this year, I hated making them go when they wanted to homeschool. Then I hated homeschooling while they begged to go back to school, saying how it wasn't that bad.
Devon never wants to come back home, so that is good, I never want to homeschool him again, either. It was just so hard always fighting with him. The public school keeps me out of his schooling so that we can just have a good relationship with him! It is so nice for all of us this way. Devon plans to have a great year this year, and I hope all works out for him.
Trinity even seems to be having a great time with all of them out of the house. Last year she cried all the time when the bus would come and cart off her siblings. I thought she'd be pretty upset and clingy all day, but she's not. And she will have plenty to occupy her when Samuel comes. I will have plenty to occupy me, too, keeping him safe from her, lol.
Sam is growing. He is strong and playful. I'm attaching an ultrasound pic of his arm, he looks all muscular, lol. We call him "Big Buff Dude" now. 8 weeks and 1 day to go until his arrival!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: