ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 30, 2006

And baby makes 9..........


Samuel Isaac has arrived! October 27, at 5:11pm, weighing 6lbs 2ozs and 19inches long.
He was scheduled for a c-section today, but we are home already.
My water broke Thursday night, but after 15 hours labor didn't start on its own, so in we went for a c-section. It went very well, though. A nurse held a mirror for me so I could watch him enter the world. That was so meaningful for me!
One of my friends from church had her baby boy that morning, too, so our sons are 12 hours 7 minutes apart! Our pastor joked that our church grew by 10% in one day, lol.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the newest little one!! Your home must be full of testosterone!! haha
On a more somber note, I am so sorry that you can relate to my marital heartache, but am so glad you know the healing that can come from our Awesome God!! Right On!!

Trinity13 said...

Awwww, how cute...congrats mommy!

Andrea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He's perfect, but of course you already knew that! :D