ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 18, 2006

Bu-Bye Stitches

(update: I hope you can see in this pic just how far the cut went, it gets blurry when I get up close to the ear.)
Last time Trin had stitches she totally freaked out whenever we'd even try to look at them to clean them. Taking them out of her finger was OUT of the question! It took us almost a week to get 4 stitches out of her finger! The last one we finally did while she was asleep, and it still wasn't easy!
So what happens now that she has one stitch in her ear? She takes it out herself after 24 hours! We have no idea how she got it out, she must have been playing with it and it untied???? Dr. must have tied it four times, so we are completely baffled.
But I took her to our regular doctor today and he said it would hold, but she'll scar for sure, so keep it soft with bacitracin or something.
Gotta love toddlers!
Dr. F let Trina use the doppler and find baby Sam's heartbeat today! It was really cute! I don't usually bring her with me.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: