ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 16, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

Tag I am it!
Pam over at Terrific Teens tagged me for this meme... so here goes...
1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be? I don't know what would be worse, losing computer or Dt. Dr. Pepper.
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be? I want everyone to learn about Jesus and have the opportunity to choose Him freely, without condemnation.
3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most. Jessica Rabbit, I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way! LOL No, really I think people misunderstand me sometimes, maybe the tone of my voice or I just don't explain well.
4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be? There are SOO many. I'd love to go back and stop myself from saying and doing things, lol. Assuming I wouldn't have the option of knowing what I know now, I would choose to go back and enjoy my vacation to FL last summer.
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be? I actually wouldn't choose to go back to see Jesus, because I am afraid I would be one of the people who didn't recognize Him as the Son of God. I would like to meet my grandmother who died before I was born.
6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back? I lost a locket that my dad gave me for Confirmation in a boyfriend's car.
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world? Well, I have 7 kids, and it doesn't get more important than that. But I started a Crisis Pregnancy Center in Germany.
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about? I can sew tiny seed beads in a pretty pattern around glass ornaments. The talent is threading a needle with an eye too small to see. And then fitting it and the thread through a tiny seed bead. And not breaking the thread or glass ornament. I also decorate 3D cakes.
9. What is your most cherished possession? I don't have a big attatchment to things. Especially after having kids who destory everything. I don't own my kids. I'd cry if I lost my house.
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up? Well, more when I was an adult, but still immature. My friend Juli who lead me to the Lord. She influenced a lot of things in my life. Homeschooling, parenting, being a wife, and being a Christian.
11. What one word describes you better than any other? I don't know. I'm not a peacekeeper, lol. Hard-headed? Strong-willed? Stubborn? Social. Kind.
I know "Mom."

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Scribbit said...

What a great, wonderful family (looking at your sidebar picture). I'm oldest of six and mother to four so I'm partial to lots of kids.

Staci said...

#7 WOW! P.S. Looks like you figured out the link thing. Good for you!

Unknown said...

These are interesting questions. Fun to read your answers.

Nice to "meet" you.

alisonwonderland said...

thanks for stopping by "wonderland". i enjoyed reading your meme.

as the oldest of seven children, i greatly admire you, because i could never do what my mom did!