ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 09, 2007

$15 Paypal Rebate!


I was strolling along my list of blogs and over at Life In A Shoe I came across this wonderful tidbit!

You can earn a $15 rebate by shopping at an approved store that takes Paypal by spending $30. That's pretty easy to do, ebay is one of the vendors! You need to click that link and register before you spend the money, though.
If you don't have paypal its easy to sign up, and you can even use my referal.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

Great tip! Sorry your week was so rough but glad you are seeing how God is seeing you through it. Imagine not having God to lean on when Satan doubles his efforts!

I too cant tell my left from right. I always looked at my hands when I was little, cause the left hand has a little freckle. My hubby and I were just laughing this last week because I pointed left and said "right" while he was driving.

Have a super weekend and stay warm in all that cold weather!

Headmeister is working on my blog and I am so glad cause I cant add anything to my sidebar without messing up the whole blog. Once she is done I cant wait to add your site to the blogs I read!

Pam at Terrific Teens