ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 15, 2007

Job update

I had a second interview this week for the secretary position. It went really, really well. I was very happy with it. However, I was really torn, I did not want to work right now, but I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to work there because I love working there. Before I went in the for interview I prayed that God would make it perfectly clear to the people deciding who should be in the position.
All three people who had a second interview were well qualified, and it was a hard choice, but our pastor put us on a point system, and I was half a point under the person they hired. I am soooo happy! I really am glad that I did not get hired! Besides, this lady, whom I have not met yet, was an office manager, so I'm sure she's more qualified than I am. Down the road, when I don't have an infant, I would love to work there.
And more importantly, haha, I love my life right now. I have great friends and I am very involved in some things that I just don't want to give up. God will find a way for us to get the van fixed, so I'm not looking for a different job. And I don't have to give up spending time with my friends. And a job won't interfere with my being the women's ministry leader.
God's perfect will happened! I'm still hoping that the former sec. will get over what I said and we can still be friends. I'll be giving her a going away present, I just haven't decided what. She did such a great job for our church, and we will miss her so much. I pray she gets a fantastic new job soon.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

You have such a good attitude. I'm glad everything worked out okay.

The Estrogen Files said...

It sounds like everything worked out the way it was meant. I'm glad you are able to see so clearly God in this.

Blessings!