ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 29, 2007

Found on my bed tonight

I've had a really, really horrible evening, and I can't even bring myself to blog about it yet. But when I finally decided to crawl into bed to hopefully sleep and not cry more, I found this note on my husband's pillow:
"Dad Only" With many underlines. Well, I couldn't NOT open it. (if you know me at all, well, you'd know I had to, lol)
So I open up the three page letter and here it is:
1.
Dear Dad it really Hurt my feelings when you said you trusted TRINA more than me!! I'm in geat pain!! I am in tears of sorow. I still love you BUT
2. It will take a wile to recover from the shocking news, so I will be writing notes and putting tham here each day
3.I still cant beleve you said that!!
Hope-Anne
Ps. Dont show MOM! (insert a giant face with tears rolling down from both eyes)

Is anyone else cracking up?? Sure, I should feel more sympathy for her. She's hurting right? Well, I stuck up for her, and the reason she didn't want ME to see that after I stuck up for her? Because she is manipulating Dad and knows I will NOT let it happen, lol. He's a sucker, and she knows it.
Plus, she earned it. She hits Trina and Donnie has caught her plenty, so when Trinity was screaming like she'd fallen off the roof, and she said Hope-Anne hit her, of course he believed her! And he said that Trinity doesn't lie to him. She's 3 1/2, she doesn't LIE! Hope-Anne was just devasted because she was grounded. I did a little check on Trinity that usually results in her fessing up, but she was not doing it. So either she really was hit or she learned Dad buys it. Or Hope-Anne is telling the truth and she told Trinity she can't have her hula-hoop and Trinity threw a 3 yo temper tantrum, and then lied.
After I read the letter and was laughing, Kaytlin asked me what it was, so she read it and was cracking up, too. Dad was completely snowed, though. I told her what happened, that he said Trinity doesn't lie, and she busted up laughing again! Dad is SNOWED by all of his girls.
Anyways, the letter made me laugh, so I won't be going to bed crying. My eyes hurt, but I have a smidge of humor now. Maybe tomorrow I can talk about it, or Saturday when I know what is going to happen. (Don't worry, its not the end of the world!)

0 people think my kids are qtpies: