ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 16, 2007

I'm crunchy, and a little crazy....


Drew, Kaytlin and I were driving home last night and we were talking about the new grocery store. Its a bigger, "better" version moved to a new spot in town. I hate it with a passion. I'd rather shop Super Walmart, its that aggravating to shop there. I said that I think they put brighter lights in there to purposely make people aggravated and angry because when you are angry you want to eat crunchy foods, and then you'll buy chips and stuff, which is a big money-maker.

Kaytlin said "Mom, you are SO crunchy." Huh? "You are, you're a hippy! All conspiracy theory and stuff."

Ok, so I DO cloth diaper and I DO have some conspiracy theories, but I don't buy organic or wear tie-dye, lol. And where did she hear the word "crunchy?"


It was Karaoke night again! I did just what I said I would, I sang "I Think We're Alone Now" even though Donnie did not go. (he went to the new Fantastic Four movie) Drew even got up and sang some songs. I sang several songs! I know, I'm pretty sure I'll be asked not to come next week, unless they want me to bring Trinity back, she was a riot! Sarah got Anna and I to go up and sing "I'm just a gigolo" with her because she wanted to hear it. So we get up there to sing and she just stares at the screen. Then she leaves us up there! Anna and I do not sing. She did not know the song, thought it was some other song, and left us to sing it. We'll be getting her back next month, we will. But we did sing "We are Family" after that, and she didn't leave us that time.

Trinity was laying on the floor staring at Sarah singing, it was so cute! She's her little fan! Then she started dancing. Later she was sitting on a couch and playing air guitar, rocking out, totally oblivious to us laughing at her cuteness. Later she even got really brave and got on stage and sang Twinkle Twinkle all by herself! It was too darling! But the air guitar was too sweet! I wish I had my camera with us!

Today is Kaytlin's 16th birthday! Her sweet 16 and her golden birthday. Where did my baby go? I'll post about her later, when its more "today" than it is at midnight.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Ha haha! I would definitely qualify as crunchy! Although my favorite description is "granola chick"
;)