ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 01, 2007

Isn't he just adorable?


As I was laying in bed this morning watching my Hunter get ready to go off to work, I just fell in love all over again.
He reaches down and opens a drawer in his dresser looking for clean underwear. I know that he knows there are at least 8 pairs in there, but what he doesn't know after 2 years in this house, is which drawer HE picked for an underwear drawer, so he has to close that drawer and open the next one. It just melted my heart!
About 1/2 an hour later he calls me on his cell. "Umm, I was driving and looked down and saw a grocery bag on the floor and wondered if you'd packed me a lunch, because I don't remember you packing me a lunch. But I found 2 packs of macaroni and cheese, some ranch dip and some dry onion soup mix. I don't think thats much of a lunch for me." At this point he's kind of snickering because he thinks I've left some groceries in his car last night. Then the cuteness kicks in. "Hmm, sounds like the bag of groceries I had on the table this morning that had me thinking about supper, which is why I was taking the chicken out of the fridge before you left. Apparently you grabbed the bag on your way out the door. And now you have OUR lunch with you."
(he was sweetly calling because he wanted to know if I needed that stuff that I left in his car)

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Too cute. That dry onion soup mix, hmm - I hear you can actually make soup out of it, but I've never tried =). Love all your photos - great family pic, and especially all the baby/diaper ones!