ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 15, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ Sharky


Sharky at the Mall of America

12 people think my kids are qtpies:

Qtpies7 said...

Sam loved Sharky, and wanted to touch him. But not as much as he loved the alligator in the Rainforest Cafe! He couldn't take his eyes off of it! Maybe he wasn't as much in love with the gator as he was "I better keep my eyes on that thing!"

Anonymous said...

cute one! great pic as a keepsake!

happy ww!

Jessica Morris said...

That is the wrap I own!! :) So cool!!
How old is your son?

That's a bummer your printer wouldn't work for the coupons... I ended up with 234 jars of baby food ... for $4.68! Today's the last day - maybe you could print them at the library if you were able to get there and to a Target?

Anonymous said...

love that picture and the wrap!

nell

Anonymous said...

I love the wrap--what a cutie!!

byoc said...

I love the picture - Your hair isn't as short as I pictured it to be. Looks good though.

Alyson said...

cute pic. you asked me a while ago which cloth diapers I use...
I've used Kushies and Motherease...right now I'm using snappies. They are so easy, and cheap. I just found out that drying my diapers on a clothes line takes out the breastmilk poop stains!! who knew!!
Alyson
Proudtobecountry.blogspot.com

Rayne said...

This is the cutest photo. Sam's a brave little guy. When my girls were little there was no way they would go near any costumed character.

Me said...

What a great pic!! You can almost see the wheels turning as he thinks about what he is seeing!:)

Minnesota Momma said...

Look at that gaze at Sharky! I'm not sure he knows what to think! Great picture!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

What a brave kid! I'm just looking at the picture and my heart STILL started beating a little faster!