ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 06, 2007

Guess what?

B-List Blogger I'm a B-list blogger! According to technorati! Go to Kineda and see where you rank.
I got this link from What Works For Us on their Thursday Thirteen.

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

cool. i am so not worthy of a b lister!!

Anonymous said...

I'm on the B-List too!

Lulu said...

I'm a B-Lister too! I'll add mine to the old blog tonight. Thanks for the link! I'll be sure to reference you!

Rebecca said...

Ha that was fun! I'm a C-Lister ;-) It's a comfortable place :P

Clickin Mama J said...

Thanks for visiting my TT today. I'm psyched that you like Trygvy. I think it's a fabulous name!!! Everyone thinks I'm crazy for loving it. Your kids are adorable by the way! Happy TT to you!

Mrs. Stam said...

Way to go!!!! congrat on the B list!!! but your still a A list in my heart!!!
have a blessed day
Renee

Mrs. Stam said...

Do you want to participate in weekend funnies her is the post on my blog http://babystam.blogspot.com/2007/09/weekend-funnies.html
Renee