ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 20, 2007

Haha! I did NOT sing.

So yeah, there.
(babystepper thought I would because I did once, and Jeannie said she would get me to do it.)
I didn't go. Last night was our last night with our foreign exchange student, so we stayed home and played games with him. Not once in the two weeks he was here, did I get him to eat a piece of chicken. Seriously. I even tried it with paprika last night because he said he likes paprika. He said he wasn't hungry, then later on asked for a bowl of cereal. Little stinker! But, he'll eat Turkish food. Weirdo.
Today I take Max to the airport. Its kind of a bummer, but now we can get back to normal. Well, normal US, which is not normal. Thankfully Max is as big of a computer freak as all of us are. So we bonded over dumb video games.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Well...if you didn't sing because you didn't go that hardly proves anything. We'll see about next time, maybe. =)