ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 19, 2007

What do you think?

I am thinking of moving my blog to a paid site. A site I pay to use. I really don't know a lot about blogging that isn't easy. Blogger is so easy, it is mostly a "push here dummy" type of system. However I want to be able to do more things than I am doing now.
For instance, I don't want to run two blogs, I want to have the contests separated from my main blogging, but easy to find. I would also like to have my links separate so they don't get lost in the ads and banners and things.
Plus, I can get better opportunities for making money that way.
What I am concerned about is losing my readers and having to start over with traffic. I would have to keep up both blogs until my new blog was 90 days old in order to switch my paid posts over. And the switching feeds and such, which I barely figured out in the first place. Plus, how on earth do I make a new site? Do I have to buy a template, or is there something that works that installs in my new site?

I would love any help from people who know what I am trying to say, lol. I don't even know what it is I need.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

K said...

Have you thought of paying someone to fix you up with a cute template? I know several bloggers who make templates and can add lots of neat extras in for you. I'll be back in a minute after I look up the links to these bloggers....

K said...

ok, don't know if you're interested, but these two ladies make great blog templates.... and of course I know of plenty others that have slipped my mind at the moment....

Lala Girl @ http://www.paulnlaura.com/mommy/

http://www.splatdesigns.blogspot.com/