ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 27, 2007

Bloggy business, no, really, it's free!

Let's bring this meeting to order. (bang, bang) (that's the sound of the gavel hitting the table)
First order of business is how do we make our blogs known to people we know that haven't found us online?
I'd like to present a good way to spread the word. Give out a business card to your contacts. I know, us bloggers are broke, especially with all this Google slapping. But I found 100 FREE business cards, all you pay is shipping.
As a matter of fact, I have business cards made with my blog information, and I enjoy giving them out. They are nice, professional, and make me feel important.
Meeting adjourned! Now go finish up those turkey leftovers.

Thank you, Ooprint for making this post possible.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: