ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 01, 2007

I'm skipping a week!

Wordless Wednesday and Thursday Thirteen are not going to be posted here this week. I will miss them, but I am crazy busy with contests and with kids and all the stuff going on over here.

Samuel's tests all came back perfect except we are still waiting on his Celiac disease test that they had to send out to the University of MN. We should hear by tomorrow on that. I expect that not to be the problem. So then its off to a pediatrician with the results and my doctor will get back to me on what to do from there. I am wondering if his problems are not just his double ear infection. He has picked up eating a little more food, mostly fruit, but its a start. He is sleeping better now that he has antibiotics.
I am really not concerned with his weight, Donnie worries, and the growth curve issue got the doctor investigating. But I think he just isn't gaining weight. He is growing in height, and he is developing normally everywhere else. If he would just SLOW DOWN, he might gain some weight, lol.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

hoping the everything is well with Sam!

Carina said...

Enjoy your mini-blog vacation. Hope Sammy's eating you out of house and home before you know it.

Ann said...

I don't know how far down (or off) the growth chart he is, but check out what happened with my friend's daughter--she was off the chart small, and through God speaking to a doctor, they discovered that she had a c-DIF infection. A few months later, she's back on the charts!
http://henzegirls.blogspot.com/2007/06/allergic-child-part-2.html