ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 19, 2007

I'm the mommiest

I just had to share the pics of the ornament that I fought for in the ornament exchange we had at our M.O.M.s group yesterday. It is so, so cute!
I love the cute little charms: a coffee cup, a box of heart candy, a baby in a carraige and a rose.
Our Christmas party was a lot of fun. My friend Cindy organized some great things for the kids to do, and we had some yummy food. And the wild ornament fight exchange.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Marcie said...

That sounds like so much fun! And I love the ornament! It has most of my favorite things dangling! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I have had fun looking at yours! :) Your kids sure are qtpies! :) Now I'd love it if you could tell me about wordless Wednesday!! :)

Unknown said...

Your are the mommiest! Cute ornament. Hope no one got hurt. "ROTFL"

michelle said...

I love that ornament. It sounds just perfect for you. I need to find one that has charms slightly more suited to me...Coke, Lindt milk chocolate, scrapbooking, a book to represent homeschooling, and a maple leaf for Canada. If you find one of those, can you let me know?

Hey...where's your Thursday Thirteen? I always post my link in your list (when I decide to do it of course) and today I didn't see that you wrote one. Now my poor Thursday Thirteen is just dangling out there with no traffic directed to it.

Oh yeah...I'm tagging you for the Christmas Hoopla meme on my site. Don't feel obligated, but since I am here anyway, I figured I would toss it your way.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com

Sassyfrazz said...

That ornament is super for you. I really wanted it, but you deserved it. :) It looks great on your tree~

Merry Christmas!