ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 09, 2008

Is this the trick?

It is a well known fact that when my husband gives me jewelry he is rewarded nine months later with a little bundle of joy!

Our engagement ring brought on our first child, a son. A sapphire ring for our third anniversary brought about our third child, another son. And then a gorgeous bracelet and earrings for Valentine's Day brought about our 4Th son, and 7Th child.


Would the price of the jewelry bring about twins? Is this the way to get my twins? How about an exciting pair of 1 carat total weight diamond stud earrings! A half carat is bigger than any stone I've ever received, so two of them are certainly worth making twins, right?
Goldsmith Jewelry is a jeweler that has been in business in Orlando for 30 years. To launch their website that delivers premium diamond jewelry at competitive prices Goldsmith Jewelry is giving away a pair of these $1500 earrings.
OK, so maybe me winning the earrings wouldn't count as Donnie giving them to me, so how about I win those earrings and Donnie buys me a gorgeous Diamond Circle Pendant. I am impressed with the price of this one. Don't forget the free shipping in time for Valentine's Day! (Hm, I think I've conceived on that day before.... with jewelry as a gift....)
The contest ends February 4TH, and I will be asking you guys to go vote for me in the poll on the 5TH.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

OH MY GOSH! Those are so incredibly beautiful! Yes, I think that may help in the twin factor...wow! Well, at least you would tote really pretty ears! BUT, that would really spark Sam's curiousity to play with your ears...yikes!

Pretty earrings, though...golly!

makuahine said...

So what I need to do then, is stop worrying about the baby and just trick my hubby into buying me jewelry? :)

Robyn Jones said...

That's hilarious...I will have to tell my hubby not to buy me any jewelery....unless he wants baby 5!

Wendy said...

twins! I want twins too...just don't tell my husband.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

ROTFL -- hilarious!

~melody~