ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 10, 2008

Get your daily fruit intake!

All you gotta do is slip those kids a fruit roll-up and you are good to go!

Or maybe there is a lesson in the power of being a famous blogger. See, the other day I made a comment about eating my fruit roll-up winnings so I could get my daily fruit intake, and I may have said something tongue in cheek about them being healthy.

Pastor Chad forgot whose blog he was reading and told his wife that the fruit roll up that she was eating was healthy, she was getting her fruit intake. She didn't believe him and asked where he heard that. He couldn't remember. Until today at church when talking to me.

And then I had to let him know that, um, I joke sometimes. I'm not all factual on my blog. I know, I am usually a wealth of serious and important facts, but sometimes I break in little jokes.

Hope you cleared that up with Nikki, the Goddess, Pastor Chad!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

I cleared it up. We got a good laugh out of it, even if it was at my expense. But hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at. For the record, I ate two fruit roll-ups tonight. They're great.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my name at the end of that post. Even though I know you figured out that it was me. By the way, that is pretty scary about the mountain lions.

Chad