ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 19, 2008

Have I been MIA?

I'm sorry I haven't really blogged in awhile. I am busy researching and writing some articles. Plus life with kids. And here is a little teaser, head over and check it out.......
WiggityBang launched
their company in 2005 with the crazy, wacky new party
game sensation that is Quelf. Their
philosophy is that a sense of humor is
the key that unlocks the universe. And
their game is funny. Pee in your
pants funny.
In 2007 they launched a
children’s version of Quelf called
FlapDoodle. FlapDoodle is a game of creative non-sense.


You can find that review written by me, of course, at The Opinionated Parent.

Several friends of mine have recently discovered they are pregnant. And one of them just happened to have babies at the same time as I did. So now people are asking me if I am pregnant. No, I am not pregnant. Probably won't be any time soon. It would be funny to have a third child with Nikki, though. And to be pregnant with 4 of my friends would be neat.

One week until my mom starts her trip here! I will have to remain on my blog sabatical so I can get things ready. I have to move the girls into one room, make room in the garage, rearrange some things in the basement, and clear out the family room so she has her own place.
All that while maintaining my house, running a couple of giveaways, and researching and writing articles. No stress here! (and we wonder why I am not pregnant? Ok, well, Sam is in my bed all the time, too.)

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Susan said...

MIne are always in my bed and we still got one in the oven.
All the work will be worth it once your mom is there with all of you.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'd say you have a little bit of stress, my friend! Blessings on getting it all done quickly and smoothly!

Carina said...

We thrive on stress, right? Oh, wait, that's chocolate that we thrive on. Stress makes our hair turn gray and gives us heartburn.
I get confused.