ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 09, 2008

Tax time humor?

Unlike most people, filing our taxes is a joy, and we always do it early. We actually waited kind of long and just did it today.
But this year it was pretty funny. We gathered our documents and headed up to the tax prep place. While doing our taxes I notice the guy has enormously long nostrils. I'm sure you could slide a quarter in there. Right on the end of his strangley long and oblong nostril there was a crusted booger. And the side that we got to see most of.
He was new and had to go ask a question. I told Donnie that the guys booger was driving me nuts. He hadn't noticed. LOL
"Well, now you will."
"No, I haven't looked at him yet, not really planning on it."
"Whatever."
Pretty soon he is nudging me with his foot and laughing under his breathe. He mouths to me
"Why did you have to tell me that?"

So now I am snickering. He is trying to hold it together.
And then we have to sign things. But we keep messing up the dates and giggling.

Somewhere along the way the poor guy got rid of the booger, and we didn't shake hands with him.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Laura Paxton said...

Oy! The things we notice! ::giggles:: I "got people" to do my taxes...that would be ME and HUBBY...so the only travelling I had to do was to my living room....

Carina said...

Ewww! I would've had a hard time keeping a straight face too.