ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 01, 2008

Vista Print deals!

I use Vista Print for lots of things, like t-shirts to promote my blog, business cards for me and also business cards for our M.O.Ms group so we can hand out the info to people we meet in the community.
I have LOVED their prices and their service. The shipping is really quick, too. I was blown away with every order I have placed.
Vista Prints offers so many products that you can personalize easily, and you get to preview and approve before it is printed. They offer so many different styles to choose from for personalizing, from graphics to colors and fonts. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my purchases from them.
Here are some great codes for you to use.

Cheap Checks: Use the code 'BlogFreeChecks08' to get 25 free checks at checkout! I know! Great deal!

Rubber Stamps: Use the code 'Stamp25' to get 25% off rubber stamps for things like your address at checkout.

Save the date announcements: Use 'BlogAnnounce10' to get 10 free announcements at checkout.

Invitations: Use the code 'BlogInvite10' to get 10 free invitations at checkout.

Birthday invitations: Use the code 'BlogInvite10' to get 10 free invitations at checkout.

Custom invitations: Use the code 'BlogInvite10' to get 10 free invitations at checkout.


0 people think my kids are qtpies: