ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 07, 2008

The sickies have a hold of us good

I don't know what is going on, but I am exhausted all the time, and super nauseated. I was beginning to wonder, since no one else was sick, but now Donnie is super tired and nauseated, too.
Trinity lost her voice yesterday, and said she didn't feel good. Thankfully no snotty nose or coughing.
Sam seems in good health. He's as ornery as ever. Yesterday he BIT Trinity on the ankle! I was so mad at him. He left deep teeth marks. I know he is cutting some 1 year molars, but that is just awful behavior. He is a bit of a bully, so I don't think it was teething motivated, he was just being mean.
I took some allergy meds yesterday, and I felt better for awhile, so I thought it was only allergies, but later felt sick again. It was a good try, though. I get nauseated with allergies.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: