ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 10, 2008

Snow Snakes?

Yesterday Trinity was on a roll.
She came running into the living room excitedly yapping about something so fast we couldn't catch anything other than "Snow Snakes."
She was carrying a sparkly, metallic cut out snowflake decoration for a table. "Snow snakes make snow parties!" Huh? Oh, SNOWFLAKES!!! haha! I like snow snakes better.

Later on when my mom was trying to sew patches on Devon's letterman jacket the thread kept breaking, driving my mom nuts. So Trinity says "Grandma, we have a hammer so you can fix it." Umm, yeah, a hammer would fix the sewing machine alright!

Today my mom went to the church and worked on quilts for missionaries with some other ladies from our church. I hope that helps her fit in quickly.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Snow snakes~ that's funny right there!

I miss you! I am praying you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Sometimes it takes a while to figure out what they're trying to say!