ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 07, 2008

Teenagers and their games

I can't make this stuff up. Seriously, I am not that creative of a writer. I'm not. Thankfully I have 7 kids to provide me with plenty of things to blog about. But I think this ranks way up there in crazy land.

Apparently there is a new game for nerds teenagers in my kids' high school. It is called "Poop and go seek."

Oh, I AM serious. It is not a joke. This is not 3 year olds, it is 18 year olds.

Apparently Drew's friends made up a game where if you are going to take a dump you text your friends and they have to figure out which bathroom you are in. If they manage to throw wet toilet paper on them while in the stall they get 5 points. If you get out of the stall before they find you, you get 5 points. If they hit you will pulling up your pants they get 2 points, or something like that.

Obviously this only works on the boys, no girls in this game.

Drew proudly announced his 5pnt score yesterday. He was too quick for them to find him. Though I think someone got his friend, Sam, at lunch time.

Poop and go seek, folks, poop and go seek.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness...

Tarasview said...

boys are seriously so gross. icky.

Me said...

Wow, is all I have to say about the game!:0) That shirt you found is perfect for me, I love it!! I started laughing and showed Chad too, he thought it was very appropriate for me!:)

Sassyfrazz said...

K, that's nasty! Grody~