ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 29, 2008

What happened to my blogging?

I haven't been able to find the time to blog as frequently as I like to blog. But I am trying to remember all the fun stuff so I can blog it! Like just yesterday, Trinity said something that cracked us up!
My mom took the little kids to McDonald's playland the other night when I was at Place of Hope serving, Donnie, Kaytlin and Devon had a concert, so it was just a few kids left for her to feed. Trinity and Sam played and played until their little cheeks were red! (I have got to find my camera cord!) Sam is a little trooper and loves the slides and tubes.
It was so much fun for them. So I encouraged Trinity to go give grandma a hug and thank her for taking her to the playland. Well, grandma was snookered moved by the gratitude enough to decide we needed to go again for lunch.
While I sat knitting and mom reading, the kids played. Soon Trinity came over to the table and said that the green slide hurt her.
Me "Oh, what happened?"
Trin, holding her foot, "The green slide hurt my nipple on my foot."
Me "What?"
Trin "It hurt the yellow nipple on my foot, see?"
Me "Oh, your WART got hurt! Get your foot off the table and put your sock back on."
We got quite the giggle!

Sam is not very interactive compared to my other kids. It kind of makes me sad. He will play with us some, but he doesn't laugh a lot. He is always happy, but rarely laughs, and we've never heard him laugh until he could barely breathe.
Well, mom and I were in the car with him last night and she was putting on gas. I wanted to keep Sam occupied but he kept throwing his toy. My mom had a little mouse puppet that turned out to actually be something that goes over an ice scrapper to protect your hand from the cold. I started to play with the puppet with Sam. The mouse talked to Sam and he was grinning from ear to ear. Then the mouse decided to play Peek-a-boo over the seat and around the seat. Oh, Sam just cracked up! He was squealing with delight every time the mouse would pop up! So the mouse jumped to him and said "Peek-a-boo" and have Sam a hug. Sam nearly busted a gut laughing! Over and over again he laughed and laughed!
When mom got back in the car and Sam was laughing, the mouse was hiding. She asked what he was laughing at, and the mouse popped back out, and so did Sam's belly laugh! We were so amused!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Wow, how often do you want to blog? This is your third post today. ;)

Yay for those little belly laughs!

Jessica said...

I haven't been blogging much lately either. I'm a bit disappointed in myself. I continue to forget about the things I intend to blog about. Oh well. I love the belly laughs kids get. Hoss used to not laugh a lot, but lately he has been laughing lots and lots. I just love it.

Me said...

Oh, those are cute stories!! Gotta love those little guy belly laughs, too cute!

Carina said...

Oh yeah, foot nipples. Definitely a good story to remember for her personal wedding shower some day.

Love those belly laughs!