ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 23, 2008

The dreaded beast!

I know there are a lot of things we don't want to deal with as parents, and right up there in the top 10 is Lice. No one wants to get that letter from the school that lice has been found in your child's classroom.
Next on the list is not wanting to use pesticides on our children! But what do you do? The lice must go, and go fast.

LiceMD is a pesticide-free way of getting rid of lice NOW. If I only had a choice between pesticides or drowning the lice in mayonnaise for days at a time, well, I'd probably go for the pesticides because who can do that when you have a busy life?
Now there is a choice. LiceMD also has other great features to offer! It is odorless, truly a miracle, isn't it? Isn't that enough reason to go this route? I thought so. But then I read that it also super conditions the hair, the main ingredient is used as a conditioning agent in many top selling shampoos and has a well-known safety profile. That makes it easy to apply to long and curly hair. LiceMD is non-irritating to skin and hypoallergenic.
On top of all that, you can reapply it, unlike most treatments.
LiceMD sent me a box to use if the dreaded beasts ever make another appearance at our house! I am keeping that in my closet for a great defence if we are ever attacked.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

My kids have never had lice...and I hope they never do. But I'm glad to know this product is out there!
TTYS - Sniz

Kris said...

Having had to go through this (YUCK!) with a teenager who decided Mom was a big baby about sharing skate helmets....and then with her two baby sisters.....I can definitely say that something non-pesticidal is a welcome change! Oh, and the mayo....did not work.