ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 03, 2008

He listens well, my son.

So, I'm working on some potty learning with Samuel. I know, he is young, but he has been using the potty since maybe 4 months old. He is getting less and less cooperative, however.

So today, when he woke up dry I knew he would need to go potty. I took him in the bathroom and told him to sit down and go peepee.

Sam squatted on the floor and peed.

Next time I need to mention the potty chair.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Julie said...

He did what you said...why is it they only do that when it will end badly for us?

Tarasview said...

tee hee... very nice.

Julie said...

Wow, that's great. He can learn to aim later. ha ha ha.

Carina said...

What we have, here, is a literalist!