ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 24, 2008

How you know when you are a bit over the top

My mom and I were talking about benefits from a job she interviewed for and they said that life insurance was mandatory. And she said that she would get some sort of insurance for when she is old and needs to be in a nursing home so it isn't a financial burden to us. She said that she would just go into a state run nursing home so it wouldn't cost us. I kind of spazzed a bit.
"Aren't you worried they will mistreat you there?"
"You'll come to visit me often and check on me, and besides they will be too afraid of you to mistreat me."

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Darci said...

That is quite funny!
thanks for stopping by my bloggy giveaway.

Anonymous said...

You know they will too... :)

BTW - IE is working now - whatever you did the columns are correct again.