ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 22, 2008

Pure Bliss!

I have a hard time with eating healthy or losing weight with 7 kids around. Between being busy and having snack food around, I just snack a lot. Donnie's 20th school reunion is coming up this summer and we want to look a bit more in shape, or a bit less round would work, too.
But do I give up snacks? Chocolate? NOOOO!!!!
Kellogg's Special K to the rescue! Kellogg's has become my new best friend. They have been sending me some yummy things and this was just the thing for me. Special K Bliss Bars! Kellogg's sent me a box of raspberry and a box of orange to try out.
They are only 90 calories, but they are packed with delicious flavor! The raspberry has more of a hint of dark chocolate, but the orange is divine! Orange and chocolate? I wouldn't put them together, but they are amazing!
Now I can have that snack without guilt. Well, maybe a little guilt for hiding the box in my desk so the kids don't find them, but not much guilt. I am not left needing more like I am when I grab a handful of chips and soon find myself finishing off the whole bag.

Go check out Kellogg's Special K and give their Bliss bars a try. I promise you will like them and will feel satisfied after eating one.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: