ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 21, 2008

The Car Saga

In the recent past I have jokingly renamed my blog "Car Killers R Us" or something like that. Yep, that is us.

The van does need a new engine, just like we thought. Not going to happen at their prices. We are looking elsewhere for that. Though they want to buy our van for "cheap." I don't think so. At least if we keep the van, we have the option of having a vehicle that fits us for $4500, if we don't have it, we'd have to buy another one for at least $16,000, but more likely $25,000. I don't want to go into debt ever again.

Mom's Jeep still isn't working. Despite me actually helping to pull parts out of the engine, lol. I actually helped work on it because my hands are smaller than our neighbor's. Another guy is coming out to run some tests on it today. Still no luck getting the kids' car running. I'm hoping today is the purple moon that it decides to start for because I have a doctor's appointment that I really don't want to walk to, but will. Exercise is good for me.

I'll take pics, as a reader requested, when we bring the van back home. I want to take pics anyways to remember this time in our lives. Our one working car has a missing side view mirror, a missing piece of the plastic in front, and a smashed windshield, lol. The van has a cracked windshield, too. I want to remember this so that I can see how far we've come when our business is doing well. We plan to be able to support ourselves on it in a year. The plan is going well, so far! We made a $300 bonus yesterday alone! Woohoo!

So, I'm going to the doctor today to see about the whole dizziness/fainting and migraine issues. Not sure where that is going to go. I won't get an MRI for at least 2 weeks, if then. I'm sure the doctor is going to love me showing up with a horrid cold today. Still can't breath out of my nose, my throat hurts, I cough a lot, but at least the throwing up is done, and I think the fever is gone, not sure though.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

ok, so you are still not feeling well...what a bummer! That just adds to the fun vehicle issues.

I will keep praying for you my dear friend!

**hugs**