ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 08, 2008

Cha cha changes...

Weird things are happening around here.

I am having weird "spells" going on in my head. Kind of like I am going to faint, well, pretty much I feel like I am fainting, but then come out of it. Not quite dizzy, but I don't know what else to call it. Not so much the room is spinning as everything goes black in waves, or my head gets really heavy and I can't stay balanced in addition to the blackness crashing in. It is really bad when I am laying down. Could be vertigo, I guess. Could be an ear infection, but I had my mom check my ears and she couldn't see anything. Could be my blood sugar. I had that tested, but since the doctor did not contact me, I assume that it was normal. I DO have near fainting spells with my low blood sugar, and this is like that a LOT, but I can't fix it with diet! It was much better today, all day, until a little bit ago when it was the worst ever.

Another weird thing: I am learning some technical mumbo jumbo that I don't understand but am desperately motivated to learn. I am actually going to BUILD a website (elsewhere) and monetize it, writing articles about things I know little about but will be an expert at, lol. I will be an expert, but boy, it is difficult to learn things when you are being taught with the assumption that you have at least some basic knowledge. Thankfully, Donnie and I are partnering up, and I don't have to learn it all. Along with some GREAT software and curriculum, we are getting there. Total leap of faith here.

Donnie's job interview went smashingly, but there is a little glitch, not sure exactly what it is yet, but we are hoping it is small enough to take care of quickly. Otherwise it is the door closing we prayed for.

Oh, another REALLY weird thing... I went to this clothing party tonight, and I about fell out of my chair at the prices! However, I tried on this dress that I nearly spent $70 on!!! I don't pay more than $5 for things, people. I don't. But I did spend $50 on a classic skirt. The skirt will last forever. Classic shape, great material, neutral color... perfect wardrobe piece. But I am still drooling for that dress!!!!

I better head to bed, hopefully this weird dizzy/fainting stuff will go away soon. I have a ton of things to do to get ready for a women's banquet on Saturday, plus some business to do, plus it is LADIES NIGHT OUT tomorrow. You know what that means... QUELF!!!! I'll bring the camera, don't worry. I will also ban drinking at the table, so I don't spit on Anna again.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

I hope you get that dizzy thing figured out, that's scary! I can't imagine spending that much on clothes either, especially when I'm trying to get into smaller sizes at the moment. We had worship team practice, so I was close to where you were, just couldn't make it to the party. See ya tomorrow night...and no more "splorking" on poor Anna!

Canoearoo said...

Hahahaha! See you tonight!

Jessica said...

My mom was recently diagnosed with Menieres disease and her symptoms were very similar to your's. I hope you fell better very soon! And have a great Mother's Day.

Darci said...

I totally understand the learning without any knowledge. Were you able to contact LunaPads?

Tarasview said...

I get spells like that too but my doctor told me it was from my thyroid issues.

I hope it goes away soon!