ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 27, 2008

Does this make sense to you?

So, in the very rare instances of my husband's sister visiting our home, ONE time we didn't have a towel in one of the bathrooms. So now they pack a towel with them when they come over. Every time. Even though they have never needed it.

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Too funny.

byoc said...

Next time they come to visit ask them to bring extras.

Grateful Gramma said...

Good grief!!!

Tarasview said...

nice. people can be so weird.

Anonymous said...

I'm not that picky, but I did notice (at a family member's house recently) that they had very hard water (and don't use fabric softener), and their towels were kind of "crunchy" as a result. (I survived and don't plan to bring my own next time.) Could that be it?

Anonymous said...

Are they Filipino? You know weFilipinos tend to bring everything with them when they visit...LOL

Carina said...

Wow! That's...tacky.

Jackie said...

It's just one of those things that you're going to have to just let go. AND it's less laundry for you. That's a GOOD thing as far as I'm concerned!

JAM said...

Offer to bring in their luggage, and when you pick up a suitcase, stop and yell, "Man this thing is light! You forgot your bathroom towel didn't you?!"