ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 31, 2008

BBB

I have officially filed a complaint with the BBB against Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC.
They call up to 4 times a day saying we are late. I make them read alllll the files, they see we are not late. They apologize, say it is their fault and they will clear it up in 3-5 days.
Soon we get a certified letter, that they charge us for, stating we are behind anywhere from 1-3 months. And charge us late fees for it.
We call them, they say we are current and they will clear it up. This person is THE person, he can get it done! Forgive me if you are about to prove yourself wrong, but you are.

At this point they are harassing me. And if it is not cleared up in 5 days, I will be calling our lawyer and charging them with harassment. Thankfully we have prepaid legal services. The thousands of people on the internet complaining about Ocwen have had horrid things happen to them, or had to hire a lawyer out of their own pocket.

I can't take the harassment and emotional turmoil this is causing me. Today, literally FIVE minutes after Donnie made a payment they called our house and said we were two months behind.
They have reported our mortgage 90 days late for at least 17 months. I don't know what they've done the last 2 months, so it could be worse.
Today I told them they are harassing me and I was going to sue them for it if it didn't get cleared up, and I got hung up on.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Don't back down, they are mean and just bully people around who do not deserve it. Stick to your guns and contact your lawyer, this is going to continue to happen just about every month unless you do somehting drastic now, you have been held hostage to this company for too long, you have done everything you were soposed to do, and they have not and will not do their part. Go get em!!!

Mrs. Stam said...

Wow they are rude!!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

What a huge frustration!! Hey, maybe you can get your loan paid off from harrassment charges filed on them.

Seriously, I hope all gets fixed asap!