ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 23, 2008

ROFLOL!!

I was trying to explain Twitter to my husband today and he said something hysterical! Something so wrong I can't even put it on my blog. (not only because he forbid me, and he said he will be checking, but becuase it is just bad, lol) He said it accidentally, but I about fell over laughing at him, lol.

Have you ever had to restrain from putting something hysterical on your blog for fear of death?

Oh, yes, my girly friends, I will be telling it at the next Ladies Night Out!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

gina said...

I tried to explain twitter to my almost 14 year old and she says "So basiclly, it's an online stalking program for moms." lol.

Anonymous said...

I think I can guess....and it really made me laugh!

Carina said...

OH yes. Once I got married there were all these really hilarious things that I knew I'd never be able to tell anyone, and it's so hard not to!