ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #61


















Why does my son look more like my brother than he does me? Or my husband?





9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Funny how that happens. I look a lot more like my aunts then my mother. And we found a picture of our great-great grandmother that looks exactly like my sister.

Di said...

Wow, he really does look alot like him!

Mrs. Stam said...

Do not know! but he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

DJ looks just like my brother did when he was little - right down to the cowlick on the forehead. I don't know if you have ever heard me call him Gary but I do that a lot!

SandyCarlson said...

How sweet!

Lisa said...

Its in the Genes baby...how is Sam feeling any better?

Sassyfrazz said...

He is such a QT pie! ~Lol Kids do resemble other members of the family. I have always thought Nathaniel looks like my brother, too~

yofed said...

That's Samuel? No way! He's so big!!!

I've been away WAY too long! lol

Anonymous said...

Re Genetics - both he and your brother may have the same single X chromosome which would have come down through your mother.

Cute, both of them!

Pam