ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 15, 2008

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes!

Changes are good!
I love my new header! I love being back in new blogger!
My internet browser is old news, apparently and I don't see things the way they are, though, so I'll be changing browsers tonight, too.
If you only see two columns, then you might need an update, too.

Last night was our 4th and last birthday kidnapping of the year, and Jody blew it by not being home. But we hunted her down and got it done anyway! I'll post about it, and what we did, later.

Right now, off to clean house and take my super frustrated anger out on cleaning instead of the companies that I am ready to hunt down and go postal on. We'll leave it at that, m'kay, bye.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I like the new look! :)