ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 30, 2008

Still not done!

Donnie finished painting Batman last night. Trinity and Sam love it! (I am not looking forward to painting over that one day) I think Donnie did a fantastic job, again. Without looking at a picture, he just drew that on the wall and painted it! I don't think I could have even painted it after he drew it, lol.This is the last wall we need to do something with before getting the beds put up. What would you do with these two green stripes? They are a dark hunter green.
Mom was thinking she could turn them into bamboo and put vines around them, maybe some animals clinging to them.
What do you see? Maybe your idea will end up on the wall!
I wish I had time to do a contest on this, but I don't. I want the room put together by Friday night.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

LOL Make jail bars and have the kids pics in it...either that or Barney...
Gosh yah'll wanna come down and do my kids rooms????

What about little trolls hanging from vnes swinging around.

Mrs. Stam said...

Great job on the painting!!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

WOW~ another great job by your hubby! :) I am excited to see it!

Hmmm...what to do with 2 green stripes, I like the idea of animals hanging from it! The jail bars is funny, too! For some reason an elevator keeps popping into my mind.