ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 21, 2008

Gotta love teens!

Yesterday a friend of Drew's stopped by. He is on leave after his basic training. We asked him how it all went.
He said the worst part of basic was that they don't give you enough time to, ahem, go #2. He must has spent 10 minutes telling us about #2 problems in basic, lol. Trying to run 3 miles while having to go, and nearly going in his pants. Standing in line for a drug urine test and asked to go, so the instructor started at the end of the line so he was near the end to get to go at all, lol. A guy in his group DID go in his pants on the run and had to sit half squatted and hold out his underpants straight in front of him for who knows how long! Poor guy!
Actually, Joey looks great and enjoyed basic a lot.

I hope Drew has some non-poop stories for us when he comes home, lol. (we found out he graduates November 20!)

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jackie said...

That is too funny! It reminds me of labor stories. Women will tell each other and anyone else who will listen a lot of gory details because it was such a big deal! I guess basics is pretty life changing, too!

Grandma J said...

We saw Joey at church on Sunday all dressed up in his dress uniform. Wow! He really looks like a mature young man these days. I guess he's still Joey though, from the sound of it.

Anonymous said...

Poor guy! I guess I never really thought about not being able to do the things I normally take for granted.

Lisa said...

I LOVED going to basic, I have a lot of memories, my most hated was the Gas chamber....

Carina said...

One thing that I've learned from being a wife, dorm mother and mother, is that poop is very important to a man.

Women talk about poop too, but it's our kids' poop that we're talking about, not so much our own. (Unless it occurred during labor)

Sassyfrazz said...

WOW~ so Drew will graduate on the 20th of November. Will you get to see him then?