ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 16, 2008

Thursday Thirteen Fall Classes

13 Summer Classes for Men at
THE ADULT LEARNING CENTER
REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED by Friday, August 15th 2008
NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM

Class 1: How To Fill Up The Ice Cube Trays--Step by Step, with Slide Presentation. Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2: The Toilet Paper Roll--Does It Change Itself? Round Table Discussion. Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.

Class 3: Is It Possible To Urinate Using The Technique Of Lifting The Seat and Avoiding The Floor, Walls and Nearby Bathtub?--Group Practice. Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 4: Fundamental Differences Between The Laundry Hamper and The Floor--Pictures and Explanatory Graphics. Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.


Class 5: Dinner Dishes--Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Kitchen Sink? Examples on Video. Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM

Class 6: Loss Of Identity--Losing The Remote To Your Significant Other. Help Line Support and Support Groups. Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM


Class 7: Learning How To Find Things--Starting With Looking In The Right Places And Not Turning The House Upside Down While Screaming. Open Forum Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.


Class 8: Health Watch--Bringing Her Flowers Is Not Harmful To Your Health. Graphics and Audio Tapes. Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 9: Real Men Ask For Directions When Lost--Real Life Testimonials. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Location to be determined

Class 10: Is It Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly While She Parallel Parks? Driving Simulations. 4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.

Class 11: Learning to Live--Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife. Online Classes and role-playing Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, location to be determined


Class 12: How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13: How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy--Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going To Be Late. Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered. Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.


Upon completion of any of the above courses, diplomas will be issued to the survivors.

My boys do not need Class 3, on urinating. I told my husband to make the sprinkles on the seat STOP. He told the boys if he heard one more complaint from the girls that he was going to stand there and watch them pee until he found the culprit. Not another drop!

10 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

LOL, not another drop!! I had to handle that one here, and yes I did stand and watch them pee and it only took ONCE! They also have learned to put the seat down too that way....

Yasmin said...

Happy TT!
http://www.apooobooks.com/thursday-thirteen-scariest-time-life/

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have my son take the Seat Down class.

siteseer said...

great tt. I'd love to just post this on my site. Is that okay with you if I give you credit?

Anonymous said...

Oh my! where can i sign up my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, this is amazing!!!
MuchaCostaRica

Kris said...

ROFLMBO!!!

I need to sign my guys up for all but Class 3; I told them that if I had to clean the seat, it would be with their toothbrush...no problems since!

Danica Favorite said...

My husband needs these classes. He also could use one called: Empowered Unloading: Yes, you too can unload the dishwasher.

Anonymous said...

If we can add a Refilling the Refrigerator With Soda class, I will sign my hubby up immediately! LOL This was a very fun list!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

If we can add a Refilling the Refrigerator With Soda class, I will sign my hubby up immediately! LOL This was a very fun list!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

i wanna sign up my husband for class number #12 :D