ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 23, 2008

Vote for Devon!

I entered Devon's picture into the Sleep Number Bed Head contest. Would you please go vote for him every day?? Pretty please??
Every day that you vote you can leave a comment that you did it, and if I win the Sleep Number bed, I will give out bows or necklaces from my soon-to-be etsy store to several people, your choice! I may even give something to every person that votes!
Even if I don't win, I will give out one prize of the winner's choice.

Thanks a bunch!

Right now Devon is on the first page of the men entrants. Click on that little button over there on the top left side bar to go vote.

Thanks so much!

17 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

That picture is great! I'll go vote for him now. What exactly do you win by the way?

Grandma J said...

Well...I was going to vote, but sorry, I don't especially care to give all of my contact info to the sleep number people. They had been calling for Ray and sending junk in the mail earlier this year. When I told them over the phone that we were not interested, they argued with me and said that SOMEONE from this household MUST have ordered the information. Not that I wouldn't LOVE to have one of those beds...I just know there's no way we can afford one, and it bothered me that they argued with me about whether or not we were interested.

judybrittle said...

I voted for him. Great picture! I had trouble voting in AOL so had to go through firefox. I bookmarked the page and will vote every day. Good luck!

Sassyfrazz said...

I voted for your #3 child! Great picture!

I wasn't really excited about signing up and giving my information, either...but it is for Devon. :) I hope you win! Is it a brand new bed?

I will try to remember to vote more, but I have no memory these days! So, what else is new, right?

judybrittle said...

I voted again today! I wish the pictures loaded a little faster. I wish you a lot of luck!

judybrittle said...

I voted for Devon today.

Anonymous said...

sry the busy season has kept me mia from the comp I did this first after the prayer chain I hope u win is it something good ?
Padma

judybrittle said...

I have my vote in again today. Good Luck!

judybrittle said...

I placed my vote today. Electricity just came back on after 2 days.

judybrittle said...

I voted for Devon today. He's back on page 1. Good luck!

judybrittle said...

I voted. Now I really want you to win. Is it a good sign that Devon is now the first picture? Hope so!

Leah said...

Love the pic! Definitely a winner! Fingers and toes crossed for you and Devon! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

byoc said...

I voted for Devon today - Good luck

byoc said...

I voted for Devon today - Good luck

Anonymous said...

i have been voting almost ea day but today the pics wont load i tried fire fox nothing if i cant figure it out i m calling u to tell me which pic it is
Padma

Anonymous said...

got it after 5 tries and a good venting on your blog i voted! now u have to win
Padma

Anonymous said...

how much longer does this contest go?
Still doing this ea.day