ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 26, 2008

You are so Uneak

I got a great new shoe for Samuel and I wanted to tell everyone about it because they are really uneak. Yes, I know that is spelled wrong, lol. That is the brand of shoe, Uneaks. I like the novelty of the shoe, you change the sock and the shoe is now different. But I also like how durable the shoe is. It is firm and stable, perfect for young walkers. The socks are very unique. They have a different design on each side and that makes each pair of socks like two pairs because the designs show through the sides of the shoes. Very cool!
On to the tough part: getting a picture of a shoe on a 2 year old who LOVES the shoes and how they sound stomping through the house.





























You get the idea.
Sam loves the shoes. He walked in when I was opening the box and took one look at them and knew they were for him. I don't know how he knew, but he claimed them and insisted on wearing them right NOW.
He wore them around and stomped and stomped and stomped. The noise was not so fun, but the bright side is that we finally found something that he will leave on. And I'm not talking just shoes here. I spared you all the pictures of him wearing nothing but the shoes.

















Aren't the socks just adorable! I love the camo/checkers socks. I think Sam likes the Alex from Madagascar socks the best. There are several styles of socks based off the Madagascar 2 movie.
The shoes come in 3 styles for boys and 6 for girls. I know, it seems unfair, but you know it has to be that way, girls need more styles than boys, lol.
Uneaks are very good shoes and I really love everything about them. The construction is well-made, the styles are trendy and fun, and they are easily paired with almost any outfit with just a change of sock. I am very pleased with these shoes.
And Sam will wear them!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

They look so cool!