ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 25, 2009

Suprising new information for married couples!

For decades women have been advised about looking attractive to their spouse at all times. Make the effort to do your hair and put on make-up. A good wife will be ready to please her husband, and will make the effort to look good for him.
I'm possibly just too lazy for that, but I don't bother following that advice. It isn't that I don't want to be attractive to my spouse, but I have 7 kids! I got out of bed today, what more do you want? Who doesn't have those days?

By weird stroke of luck, I happen to be reviewing a book about Christian wives and great sex in marriage. It is a great book, btw, but it follows a lot of what we've been fed all these years. Be willing to have sex when your partner wants to, and be sensual and creative about it! Love the book, but not the point of this post.

So, a couple of days ago Donnie told me he was listening to talk radio on his way to an interview and heard an interview about a Jewish book on sex. It said that women shouldn't try to be sexy or attractive to their spouses all the time. Don't always wear make-up and perfume. That way your husband will feel really special when you DO dress up for him and sex. He won't get bored with your looks. If all he ever feels are smooth legs, how is he going to appreciate it?

What do you know, I've been doing it right all this time!

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

yofed said...

Neat...waht is the title of that book?

Joyful Noise said...

Yes...I think I want to read that book...

purple6 said...

I must have wrote that Jewish book in my sleep, LOL!

Anonymous said...

See, I knew I was ahead of my time!

Sassyfrazz said...

That rocks!! I fully agree! SOunds like a super book~