ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 09, 2009

Oh, Sam, you make me happy!

Sam is just the cutest thing ever! Yes, he is also the grossest kid I've ever had, but he makes me laugh so much!

Last night Donnie and I took Sam to bed with us, he hadn't really been acting right, and with all the sick germs floating around, it seemed he could be sick.

Donnie and I were talking in the dark room and Sam got still and his breathing deepened. I couldn't see his face well, so I asked him "Sam, are you sleeping?" He started very vigorously nodding his head up and down! LOL Donnie and I just cracked up!

Then a few hours later the poor baby started tossing and turning and wimpering. Then he started puking in my bed. We went through 3 episodes of that by 7 am. I'll be washing bedding all day. Hopefully I won't be getting more sick than I have been.

Donnie has to take his dad to the doctor today. He has an infection on his elbow and it has swollen to the size of a golf ball with a walnut sized opening that burst last night. His arm is swollen and red from elbow to wrist, too. Donnie doesn't know how he is able to stand the pain that must be causing. It must be bad because he is actually agreeing to go, but only if Donnie takes him, noone else. Someone has to go because he doesn't hear things right and exaggerates some things, so we don't know what is really going on if someone doesn't hear it from the doctor.

Drew has gone 2 full days without calling home now that I have finally mailed his package to him. So I guess the everysingleday phone calls from early January to early February were just to bug us to get his package mailed. I feel so loved. I should text him and tell him I didn't get it mailed, lol.

My favorite Pampered Chef stone baker broke last night. I am so bummed. It is an essential tool in my kitchen. Nothing else holds a meal that feeds my family. I am really sad and dissapointed. The cupboard was packed with pans half-hazardly and the stoneware was on top cock-eyed. Donnie opened the cupboard and out came a ton of pans, glass lids and my pan.

I better go wash some laundry and go love on poor sick Sam.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Hope Sam feels better soon!

Lisa said...

Aww, I hope Sam gets over this fast and that you dont get it. I have a Pizza stone that is 15yrs old from PC I always keep it in the oven just to be safe..
Have you seen the new Huggies comercial where they do the potty dance?? Savvy saw it this morning and was doing the potty dance with them, it made me roll it was so cute!!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so cute how Sam pretends to be sleeping. TOO CUTE!
That is sad about Donnie's Dad. Hope all turns out OK for him!
Sad about your stoneware, too! I heart PC product.