ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 09, 2009

The dangers of co-sleeping?

I love co-sleeping with the little kids. But there are reported dangers to it. You might roll over on your baby, or your baby might fall, get trapped, suffocate. I don't buy into most of that stuff.

I know the real danger of c0-sleeping. And it isn't what you might expect.

There is a danger to you, the parent.

A fat lip. I have gotten one, two nights in a row.

And, no, not putting up pictures.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

michelle said...

No pictures? That's not fair! Maybe you can wait and add the black eye that you are likely to get this evening. It seems like the next possible scenario.

Michelle

Lisa said...

LOL I thought the danger was no "Adult time" but I guess a fat lip is right up there...