ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 01, 2009

Haha!

Donnie and I have a little good parent/bad parent routine going on. Donnie takes Sam to bed and gets him good and mad so that when I come in the room he forgets he is mad about going to bed and thinks he is mad at Donnie, then he is so happy to see me that he stops crying and snuggles in to go to sleep.
Maybe we are teaching him to scream to get his way, but I prefer to think of it as us fooling him. LOL

Tonight after he was all happy that I was in the bed he wouldn't go to sleep. (I think he found some of Donnie's Mountain Dew.) I told him to lay down and go to sleep over and over again. Finally he snuggled in next to Trinity, who was snoring, and he started "snoring" to try to fool me.

It was just too cute! He'd snort in his breath and then go "choo choo" really lightly, lol. Goof ball!

He didn't go to sleep until nearly midnight, though. And that is without a nap. So I am thinking he's been syphoning Mountain Dew all day.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Yes, your kids are Qtpies! X (7). That is a cute article you wrote about the sleeping and bedtime routine. Too silly. It's fun and important to act goofy from time to time.

And yes, I'm heading over to Polliwalks right now to vote and I'll try to remember tomorrow too.

You're such a cute lady. ANd you seem to be a fun mom.

Congrats on the weight loss. Way to go. I can't wait to you reach your goal and post a before/after picture. But I've never heard of the stuff you're taking...odd, I thought I heard of everything.

Blessings girl and good night,
Love,
~ Sarah Cecilia