ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 14, 2009

Here are my articles

I started writing for the Examiner just about 2 weeks ago. I get paid by the traffic I bring in. doesn't seem like much yet, but it is a start, and it is residual. Plus it is fun in a different way than blogging, while still having control over what I write, within a boundary. I write about anything to do with children under school age. Especially focused on Minnesota.

Here are my articles so far, if you would like to go check them out. I appreciate it!

The lost art of babywearing
Remove those winter coats for car seat safety
Read Across America Week ~ reasons to read to your child
Fashion find Friday~ Polliwalks, trendy new shoe for tots!
Bedtime routines for toddlers
Attachment parenting: What is it?
Childproof electrical outlets
Happy Panda: the brand for bigger babies
Balance for children who are talented

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Hey keep me in the loop and email me when you do one and I will go and read it, some times I dont get on the blogs for a few days so if you shoot me an email I can read it faster.