ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 24, 2009

I am so devastated!

I have been looking for an old friend of mine that I lost touch with. I'd like to make up (stupid fight) and reconnect. I finally found her husband on facebook and friended him. I found one of her sons, too. Neither of them have her as a friend, so I figured she didn't have a FB yet, she never did have time for computer stuff.
Well, her very conservative Christian husband has a new wife and children, and I do not know what happened! Is she dead? Did they divorce? So weird! They were not divorcing types, both solid Christians. It makes me afraid that she died.
Either way, I am so sad and shaken.

Darn Facebook! I was happy to think that she was alive and happily married with her two lovely boys somewhere, now my vision is shattered.

Update*
I am just so heartbroken. My friend had a mental health decline which led to substance abuse and a possible suicide attempt. They are divorced and she is now living an "alternate" lifestyle with permanant brain injuries from the substance abuse. My heart breaks for my friend. She loved Jesus, and how He must miss her.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

What a sad story! I am sorry you found out such terrible news today. :(

Anna said...

I am so sorry to hear that. That is very sad to hear. I will lift you and your friend up in prayer. I think you are right God must miss her too.

Mrs. Stam said...

This is so sad!!!!

I've learn that one of my friend just got divorce too and it hurt so bad!

I was at their wedding a few year ago and now it over!

Cheryl Pitt said...

I'm so sorry, what a terrible situation. My heart goes out to her kids.