ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 25, 2009

I think I may need something drastic here

I probably need some time in the Word, people.

Last night I went to put the kids to bed. I had a rough, emotional day, and Donnie had been on the computer playing his game for hours and hours. When I got into bed with the kids, I smelled something bad. Really, really bad. OH, man, Sam had a poopy dipe.
"Donnie, Sam needs a diaper change!"
"Really?"
"Yes, really."
pause..................
"Are you going to change it?"
"Do I have to?"
Fine. It's always me. Doesn't matter that I am IN bed, or that I've had a bad day, or that I am putting them to bed while he spends more hours on his game, I'll do it.
"Would you go take care of the bed?" When I picked Sam up I noticed poo all the way down to the bottom of his feet.
Sure enough, after changing Sam, Donnie had not checked the bed. I told him fine, Sam was on your side of the bed anyway.

I didn't change the sheets.

OK, well, I wasn't totally that mean, I did remove the pillow case so he wouldn't lay his head in it, and I did put a child's sleeping bag down for him to lay on, but I did not check the blankets on his side of the bed. Honestly, I took the pillow case off because Trinity sleeps over there, too, and I didn't want her to roll in it and then come snuggle with me smelling like that.

Yep, I need some time in the Word.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Oh dear! poop issue are never fun but they seams bigger when were tired or in a bad mood !

I sometimes have some of those days too! when I need to be in the word too!