ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 19, 2009

Starting month 6 on Sensa

I am now 19lbs down in a little over 5 months of using Sensa. Not bad, but I don't think I am going to hit the 30.5 lb average by the 9th of April. I might be able to hit 22-25 lbs down, though, and that is pretty good.

I am not just measuring my success by my scale though. I have recently been amazed at what is going on with my body! I look slimmer in the mirror now, and I am very happy with that. The other day I was shaving my legs and I recognized my calves, I hadn't seen those in some time, they've been hiding under some fat.

I am very happy with the results I am getting with Sensa, even though it hasn't been as big as average, and I am going to continue to use it. I am adding the water to my diet now, and working on adding some exercise. Walking with the kids and doing the Wii Fit, but I need to increase those. When I do participate in exercise, I have seen some additional weight loss. (duh!)

In my "professional" opinion, using Sensa alone will get you some results, but used with a healthy diet and exercise plan, it will aid you in your success even more. Using Sensa will make dieting a breeze by keeping you from feeling hunger, which is the downfall of dieting. And exercise is needed to get your body burning calories.

I have been using Sensa only, not dieting, not adding exercise, and not drinking the correct amount of water daily. I wanted to see it for what it is. Sensa works. I have managed to get 2/3 of the average weight loss (with little less than a month to go) off without diet or exercise.

If you would like to try Sensa, you can get a 15 % discount and free shipping with the code ROCKETXL HERE. It is good through June. (I am not selling or getting a commission from Sensa, I am just reviewing it)

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Hey I ordered it for hubby with the code you gave and it was almost 41.00 off. Huge deal!! Mark also is going to use the Alli with it and he runs a lot (he does 1/2 marathons) so the weight should pour off of him which is good since he is still active duty and must meet a weight limit, since I have been PG he as gained more then I have (insert evil laugh) I will have to let you know how he does with the exersizes included.

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's Dayna Devon here...I think you and I have spoken before and I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am by your website and by your success with Sensa. You are an absolute inspiration to me. I love the story about "finding" your calves again...that's great. Please keep us all up to date on your progress and I will keep checking in to see how you are doing. Your kids are cutey-patooties!!!! Congratulations. xxoo, Dayna Devon

Anonymous said...

Hi,..
I just happenstanced upon your site/blog reading up on Sensa,..and I found your space to be so comfortable and adorable:),..you have so many creative outlets going on here its given me incentive,..and also to definitely try out the Sensa:)
Thanks!!

Danielle said...

Is it safe to use sensa while breast feeding?

Marci said...

Ugh, I am starting week 3 and have only lost 1 pound. I feel digustingly fat. Did it take a while for you to feel a difference?